1) Can I use no copyright music in my videos on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Twitch?
Yes – all we ask is that you credit the song(s) used in the description of your video.
Track: Abstract Cinematic
Free Download: https://www.musickits.io/product/abstract-cinematic/
2) Can I monetise my video if I’ve used AL+ music?
Yes – but make sure you follow the guidelines in usage policy (1).
3) I received a copyright claim when using your music!
If you believe you have received a claim and shouldn’t have, this may be a fraudulent claim. Please let us know of these here – email@example.com
4) Can I use an music in a promotional video for my Product / Service / Commercial product?
MusicKits tracks used in commercial content (content to solely promotes or advertises a Product or Service) requires purchase of a Standard or Premium license. Without a fully signed commercial license agreement your content is at risk of receiving a Copyright Strike.
5) I am making a video/presentation as part of my education, can I use music without a license?
Yes – you count as an independent creator and there is no commercial gain from this usage.