What’s a Music Kit?
Music kit is a constructor, which consists of several settled in musical industry parts (sections) of a song, such as: intro, verse, chorus, bridge, outro, etc.
These sections can be easily and quickly connected due to your needs, for example fast opener or slideshow which lasts several minutes.
Sections have audio format – WAV, so it doesn’t matter which program you use (After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Cubase).
Music Kit consists of 2 types of audio-files:
1. With “tails” (has natural ending)
2. Without “tails” (trimmed on the beat)
“Tails” end gradually and naturally. This smooth attenuation provides a smooth transition between sections.
Sections without “tails” are intended for quick sketch and creating track frame. It is necessary if you can’t set tempo value (BPM).
1. Connect chosen sections without “tails” with binding to tempo.
2. Create 2 tracks, distribute relevant sections with “tails” on them.
3. Delete the track with sections without “tails”
Example of music set arrangement.
If you can set tempo value (BPM) in your program:
1. Set the value BPM according to value in the description of the Music Kit.
2. Create 2 tracks and distribute relevant sections with “tails” on them.
- Music kit includes:
- 3 finished versions of the track from description (folder Demo)
- files with “tails” (folder Tails)
- files without “tails” (folder No tails)
- PDF license (Standard or Premium) with a customer’s digital signature.