MUSIC LICENCING COMPARISON
|FREE Creative Commons License||Premium License|
|Web & Corporate:
Includes YouTube, Vimeo, podcasts and social media
Website Background Music
Educational Play, Film
Elearning / Online Course
If Non-Profit & With Credits
|Video Production Software
Music Production Software
|Music On Hold|
|Background Music in:
– Bar, restaurant
|Public Show / Theatrical Performance|
|Local TV/Radio Advertising|
|National/International TV/Radio Advertising|
Adding Lyrics and Make A Song
Reselling of audio only material
|FREE||9$ Per Track|
1 – MusicKits Non-Exclusive Licenses
By purchasing a license, grants you the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right and license, in perpetuity to modify and use a Music Kit in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Please find the details for each license below, followed by specifics pertaining to all license types:
2 – Limitations
You may not:
- sell, transfer, sublicense, share, give away or otherwise assign the Music Kits or your rights granted hereunder to any other party.
- resell the Music Kits by itself or as part of a package except solely as embodied within your Project.
- resell the Music Kits in any manner that would enable a third party to download the Music Kits as a separate file, such as in e-card templates or website templates.
- resell the Music Kits as part of any competing product such as music compilation or music library.
- sell the Music Kits as, or as part of, your music or as your song, even if it has been transformed or edited, or if you add other instruments or vocals to the music.
- claim to be the creator or copyright holder of the Music Kits or of any derivative work created from the Music Kits.
3 – Ownership
You hereby acknowledge that MusicKits is and remains the owner of all right, title and interest in the Music Kits, including without limitation any copyrights therein. The Music Kits is protected by and subject to international copyright laws. This license is non-exclusive and MusicKits retains the right to sell licenses of the Music Kits to third parties at its sole discretion.